Just had another awesome Coffee and a Card at The Mallard, Westwood Lakes. I appreciate that the times are not great (now moved to 12 til 1), due to being over lunch time, but I’m sure those who are starving after can either indulge in some gorgeous cake at the Mallard or grab lunch in the Fishermans Rest cafe!
Todays make was a special request, and it was far more involved than I would normally do for Coffee and a Card, but everyone one did a fabulous job and took home a beautiful pop up Santa card.
- Signs Of Santa Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Santa’s Signpost Framelits Dies 
- Real Red A4 Card Stock 
- Garden Green A4 Card Stock 
- Whisper White A4 Card Stock 
- Regals Stampin’ Write Markers 
- Real Red Combo Pack Stampin’ Blends 
- Ivory Stampin’ Blends Marker 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack 
The Dsp used was a couple of years old and although there are some gorgeous DSP this year, I wanted the small print whimsical type papers. There is paper to match the Santas Workshop Suite but I dont have it….Yes you read correct…there is something Stampin Up that I don’t have!!!
Dont forget the Black Friday Sale is still on until Wednesday 28th November, so get your orders in quick so you dont miss out.
Happy Crafting xx